Watch this video for a step by step process on how to Create a Database on DirectAdmin
For creating a database on DirectAdmin, follow the below steps:
1. Login to your DirectAdmin account.
2. Go to Account Manager and click on MySQL Management.
3. Then click on the Create New Database button.
4. Now, in the Database Name field enter your database name and in the Database User field select the user for which you want to create a database.
5. You can tick the option Same as database name if you want to keep the username same as the database name.
6. Then insert the password for the database in the Database Password field and click on the Create Database button.
7. You will get a success message once your database is created as below:
8. The newly created database will be seen in the MySQL Management dashboard.
In this way, you can create a database on DirectAdmin.