You can easily set and manage mail forwarders by logging into your cPanel.
Below mentioned are steps for adding an email forwarder:
- In order to access the forwarders menu, click on the ‘Forwarders’ icon present on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
- Click on Add folder.
- Enter the relevant name for the email address you wish to forward from in the first blank field.
- You can choose the email address to which the incoming mail should be forwarded. Another option is to choose a failure message that will be returned to the sender.
- If you go to ‘Advanced Options’, you can choose to forward the message to a system account, you can either pipe it to a program or discard the forwarded mail.
- Click on ‘Add Forwarder’ to add the forwarder.
- In order to delete the forwarder, you only have to click on the ‘Delete’ button.
This completes the process of setting and managing email forwarders. While adding the forwarders, make sure that you have spelled both the email addresses perfectly.
cPanel is the most user-friendly if you have the right web hosting platform to work with. If you are in search of a reliable hosting provider in order to help you manage your website with cPanel, check MilesWeb cPanel hosting packages. Go through the best cPanel hosting packages and select the best one for your website.