Watch this video for a step by step process on how to Install ImageMagick Extension for a PHP Version from WHM
ImageMagick is a must-have addon that allows users to modify and manipulate images on a website.
To Install ImageMagick on WHM/cPanel
1. Log in to WHM with your root access.
2. Select the Software option.
3. Select Module Installers.
A list of Language Module Installs will appear.
4. Click on Manage beside PHP PECL.
5. Select an appropriate PHP version from the dropdown list to get a compatible extension of ImageMagick.
6. Type “Imagick” in the Search box and click the Go button.
The module for the Imagick addon will show up in the Search Results.
7. Click on Install below the Actions column.
The installation process will instantly commence. After a few seconds, the system will complete the installation of Imagick PHP PECL and display a success message at the end.
Note: You should allow the pocel( ) and ini_set PHP extensions to install the ImageMagick addon without issues.