Watch this video for a step by step process on how to Use The Feature Manager In WHM
The Feature Manager option provided by WHM enables you to determine the features that you would like to make available in the cPanel of your accounts.
In this way, you can control the features that you provide in the web hosting packages. This helps you in scaling your options in a better way and be more flexible while providing web hosting solutions to your customers.
A set of features is known as a ‘Feature List’.
Here are the steps for Adding the feature list:
1. The Feature Manager is present in the left hand side column in the packages section.
2. For creating the new feature list, click on Feature Manager.
3. Enter a name for the Feature List name. Click on Add Feature List.
4. By default, all the cPanel features are unchecked; you can add the features that you want to add by checking the box beside them. If you want to add all the features, check the uppermost box saying, “Select all the features for:”
5. In order to save the new feature list, click on Save.
This new feature list will be saved as ‘yourcpanelusername_Main’, where ‘yourcpanelusername’ is the name of your real cPanel reseller account.
Here are the steps for Editing the feature list:
1. In the Manage feature list field, select the name of the feature list you want to edit.
2. Click the Edit button.
3. Check or uncheck the features to add or remove them from the list.
4. Once you have checked all the features you need, click the Save button.
The feature list will be updated with the newly added or removed features.
Here are the steps for Deleting the feature list:
1. Pick the name of the feature list you want to delete from the Manage feature list field.
2. Click the Delete button.
A success message will flash on-screen and the feature list will be removed.
That is all you can do with the feature lists in WHM.