If you have installed osCommerce for your account, your next step will be to customize it. You can easily customize your osCommerce store with the settings provided.
- Your first step is to check the settings of the shop. Login to the admin area of your store with your login credentials that you provided during the installation process.
- In order to edit the store settings, click on the ‘Configuration’ option.
- On the left side panel, you will see a list of many important sections that you can configure like My Store, Minimum Values, etc. for changing any setting; you need to select the right corresponding row.
- When you select the row, it will get highlighted and you will see an ‘Edit’ option in the right side column. Click on Edit for editing the details.
- When you enter the right details, click on ‘Save’.
- After you complete editing the details in a particular section, you can easily go on to the next section by selecting it through the column present on the left; you can update the details with the same process mentioned above.