The steps for adding new users to your MySQL database are mentioned below:
- Login to your web hosting control panel and go to ‘MySQL Database’.
- Your databases will be displayed on the left side pane, select the database to which you need to add the new users.
- Click on the ‘Add New User’ icon present on the right side pane and a new add user dialogue will be displayed.
- Enter the fields like full name, username, and password and confirm password.
- Click on ‘Add User’ and the new user will be added to your MySQL database.