Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Create and Send an Email Message on Horde Webmail
Horde is one of the popular Webmail clients among the users of email hosting. Horde Webmail has a user-friendly interface that allows you to create and send an email message without any hassle.
We will see how you can compose emails and learn a little about the interface.
To Create and Send an Email Message on Horde
1. Log in to your Webmail account.
2. Select and Open the Horde client.
3. Click the + New Message button above the side menu.
Alternatively, you can also click the Mail menu from the menu bar and select New Message.
A new window will open with the interface to compose an email.
Let’s explore the important options of it:
- Send: Sends the mail to the address in the “To” field.
- Check Spelling: Analyzes the main message to point the wrongly spelled words.
- Save as Draft: Saves the mail message in the Draft box. You can re-edit and send it at a later time.
- To: Reciever’s address
- Add Cc: Carbon copy
- Add Bcc: Blind carbon copy
- Subject: The subject of the email.
- Add Attachment: Click on it to upload an attachment for the mail.
- HTML composition: Tick to enable HTML code in the mail composition.
- Save in Sent: Tick/ untick to save/ discard mail from the Sent box.
- Message/text box: Type the main email message here. There are numerous customization and formatting options to compose the mail message.
Compose the mail message and click on Send.
That’s how you create and send an email on Horde Webmail.
Note: You can even add a signature to your Horde email. Please go through this link to know How to Add Signature to your Webmail Account via cPanel? However, it will not appear in the message box. Instead, another box will appear below the message box with your designated signature.