In this article we’ll go over how you can copy an account from your previous host’s control panel (only if you have cPanel login details) onto your server with us. Or if you have multiple servers with us you can copy accounts between your servers this way.
We’ll be going over the steps for transferring an account from a WHM / cPanel server.
- Login into WHM.
- On the top left search box type “Transfer”
3. Click on “Copy an Account from another server using cPanel Password”.
4. You will be then served with “Copy an Account From Another Server With an Account Password” Page.
5. Enter you Server IP from where you want to copy the account.
6. Enter the username and password.
7. Click on the button “Copy Account”.
Now you’ve successfully copied over your account from an old server to your new server using cPanel Password.