In case you get logged out from cPanel and if you get an error ‘The IP has changed’, then it might be the case that you have a dynamic IP address.
You can ofcourse contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) in order to get a static IP. Otherwise, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to ‘Subdomains’ menu in cPanel
- create a subdomain ‘cpanel’. For accessing Webmail and WHM, you will have to create corresponding subdomains as well.
- Download cPanel proxy to your Personal Computer.
- Go to ‘FileManager’, click on the recently created public_html/cpanel (public_html/webmail, public_html/whm) >> click on ‘Upload’ and select the file from your PC.
- Go back to the folder and click on the ‘Extract’ button .
From here on, you will have to use http://cpanel.yourdomainname.com, http://webmail.yourdomainname.com and http://whm.yourdomainname.com for accessing the control panel areas.