Renaming a table in PHPMyAdmin is very easy if you follow these steps.
1. Login to cPanel from your dashboard.
2. Click on My cPanel. Click on the appropriate link of your domain name. Even if you have more than one domain registered with MilesWeb, choose the link for which you want to carry this operation. If required enter your cPanel password.
3. Click on phpMyAdmin button which is present in the Database section.
4. From the left column, select the database containing the table that you want to rename. The screen will get refreshed with all the tables that get found in that database.
5. Now click on the table that you want to rename, the screen will refresh a particular table with the selected information.
6. On the top right side, click on the Operations tab and the screen will get refreshed again.
7. Go to the Table options group and type a new name for the table in the field provided for the Rename table.
8. In the lower right side, click on the Go button, and your table will be renamed.
Isn’t it very simple?
You can also read our articles on :