What is XOOPS ?
XOOPS is an opensource PHP/MySQL content management system built using modular architecture which allows users to customize, update and theme their websites. Xoops being extensible and Object Oriented is the ideal CMS for developing small to large dynamic community websites, intra company portals, corporate portals, weblogs and much more.
- Fully Modularized
- User Management
- Supported World-wide
- Multi-byte Language Support
- Versatile Group Permissions System
- Theme-based skinnable interface
XOOPS hosting and its System Requirements
- A web (www) server (Apache, IIS, Roxen, etc)
- PHP Version 4.1.0 or higher for XOOPS 2.0.x
- PHP version 4.2.0 or higher for XOOPS 2.2.x
- MySQL Database 3.23.XX or 4.X.XX
Does MilesWeb offer XOOPS hosting or packages that support XOOPS on your servers?
Yes, We do offer XOOPS CMS hosting and it is supported on all our servers located in India, US and UK. You can consider one of our cPanel Shared Hosting package to setup your Zikula website within few minutes. You can check the plans at https://www.milesweb.co.uk/web-hosting.php
XOOPS Hosting Features
- Latest PHP MySQL
- Free SSL Certificates
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- cPanel Control Panel
- 24×7 Support Through Phone, Helpdesk and Live Chat
- 95% Uptime Guarantee
For more details and features, please visit https://www.milesweb.co.uk/web-hosting.php