What is ocPortal ?
ocPortal is a content managment system with advanced content, social, interactive and dynamic features. Fully flexible, themeable and extendible which in turn is suitable for building almost any kind of website.
- ocPortal can be fully customized.
- Remove unwanted features easily.
- No programming and technical knowledge required.
- Multiple Themes Available.
- Integration with forum software available.
ocPortal Hosting and its System Requirements
- GD2 extension (including PNG and JPEG support), file uploads with at least 5MB (or higher, depending on your daily needs), a mySQL extension, a maximum execution time of at least 30 seconds. A competent web-host geared towards running PHP web applications should be able to provide this.
- A PHP memory limit of at least 20MB
- At least 50MB of disk space, plus your needs for space for downloads, images, etc.
- A PHP environment with the FTP, GD FreeType, ZIP and XML extensions/integrated-functionality
- A PHP environment with Safe Mode disabled, but open_basedir enabled – or a suEXEC/IIS server
- A PHP environment with a memory limit of at least 32MB
Does MilesWeb offer ocPortal hosting or packages that support ocPortal on your servers?
Yes, We do offer ocPortal hosting and it is supported on all our servers located in India, US and UK. You can consider one of our cPanel Shared Hosting package to setup your ocPortal website within few minutes. You can check the plans at https://www.milesweb.co.uk/web-hosting.php
ocPortal Hosting Features
Latest PHP MySQL
Free SSL Certificates
Unlimited MySQL Databases
cPanel Control Panel
24×7 Support Through Phone, Helpdesk and Live Chat
95% Uptime Guarantee
For more details and features, please visit https://www.milesweb.co.uk/web-hosting.php