Assigning group permissions in CMS Made Simple can be done with some easy steps. You can specify the group permissions for every group through backend group permissions. Follow the steps mentioned below for assigning the group permissions:
- Login to CMS Made Simple and go to User Management.
- Go to Backend Group Permissions.
- In the section – ‘Select Group’, select ‘All Groups’ or the particular group that you want to see or change.
- Select the checkboxes for assigning the permissions to the groups.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and save the changes.