Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Grant Compiler Access to Users via WHM
C compilers are usable on a hosting server with its access limited to the root user. However, with WHM, it is possible to extend the compiler access to other users.
To Grant Compiler Access
1. Log in to your root account of WHM.
2. Select the Security Center option from the navigation menu.
3. Click on Compiler Access.
4. Click on Allow specific users to use the compilers link in the Configure section.
The Manage Compiler Group interface will open, where you can enable/disable compiler access for users. It all depends on their group.
5. Select the user you want to grant compiler access from the Add a user to the compiler group list and click Add to Group.
WHM will display a success message and add the user to the compiler group.
It goes without saying that the users in this group will have compiler access to your WHM hosting.
To Disable the Compiler Access
Select the user from the Remove a user from the compiler group list and click Remove from Group.
Consequently, WHM will display a success message and remove the user from the compiler group.