Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Enable AutoSSL for all Users from WHM Panel
WHM admins can supply the user accounts of their cPanel servers with free SSL certificates (Powered by Sectigo). All they have to do is enable the AutoSSL for all the users via the WHM panel.
To Enable AutoSSL for all Users
1. Log in to your root account of WHM.
2. Select the SSL/TLS option from the navigation menu.
3. Click on Manage AutoSSL.
The panel to manage AutoSSL will open. Here you can see the various management tools and options for the utility.
4. Go to the AutoSSL Providers section.
5. Select cPanel (powered by Sectigo) option.
6. The Run AutoSSL For All Users button will appear. Click on it.
A success message will appear.
7. Click Save.
Yes, that’s about it to enable AutoSSL for all users from WHM.