Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Create Packages in DirectAdmin
As a hosting reseller, you can customize a service portfolio as per a client’s requirement and assign specific features to it. You can create these portfolios or packages with your reseller account with the DirectAdmin panel.
To Create Packages
1. Log in to your reseller account of the DirectAdmin panel.
2. Click the Manage User Packages in the Account Manager section.
3. Click the ADD PACKAGE button.
A form will appear where you get to set the features and resources you choose to provide with this package.
4. Consequently, you can enter/assign the values to the fields as per the requirement.
- Bandwidth: The maximum bandwidth/data transfer value.
- Disk Space: The maximum memory storage space from the server hard disk.
- Inodes: The maximum number of files and directories to add to a website. (Recommended to set to Unlimited).
- Domain: The maximum number of domains allowed for hosting.
- Sub-Domain: The maximum number of subdomains to be created on the account.
- Email Accounts: The maximum number of emails for the account.
- Email Forwarders: The limit of forwarding rolls allowed with the package.
- Mailing List: The maximum number of mailing lists that the user can create.
- Auto Responders: Allowed limit for automatic responses.
- MySQL Databases: The maximum number of databases.
- Domain Pointer: The maximum number of domain pointers that the account can set.
- FTP Account: The maximum number of FTP Accounts.
- CGI Access: Allow access with CGI.
- PHP Access: Allow access with PHP.
- SpamAssassin: Access and operational permissions to Spam Assassin.
- SSL Access: Allows access to the SSL settings.
- Cron Jobs: Allows access to Cron Jobs.
- Login Keys: Allows assigning multiple passwords for the account
- DNS Control: Allows access to DNS settings.
- Suspend At Limit: Automatically suspend the user account if it surpasses the limit of set parameters.
- Skin: Select/set the theme for the DirectAdmin account.
- Language: Chooses a language for the DirectAdmin account.
Moving on, the other part of the form includes the following sections:
- Feature Sets: Customize the feature policy for the package.
- Policy: Choose to allow all or some policies with the feature set.
- Feature Set: Select the feature policy to include with the package.
- Plugins Allow/Deny: Customize the list of plugins to provide with the package.
- Policy: You can provide all the available plugins or choose to deny/allow select plugins.
- Select: Select the plugins you want to include or remove from the package.
- Package Name: Enter the name for the package.
5. After making all the necessary customizations you want for the package, click the Save button at the end.
Accordingly, the system will save the package and add it to the list of your user packages.