Watch this video for a step by step process on how to create and submit a ticket from MilesWeb client area
Want to submit a new ticket? Follow the simple steps below to raise/submit a ticket at MilesWeb:
1. Login to your Client Area dashboard.
2. Click on the Support icon and then click on the Tickets icon.
3. This will open the Tickets page.
Here click on the Submit Ticket button.
4. Select the department for which you want to submit the ticket. For example, here we have selected Migrations.
5. The Migrations ticket window will open. Here your Name and Email Address is by default submitted. Mention the query in short in the Subject field. You have already selected the Department.
6. Next from the dropdown under Urgency, select if your query is of Low, Medium, High or Critical type.
7. In the Message field, explain your query in detail. You can also attach any files or screenshots of the error.
8. Now click on the Submit button.
You will get a message with your ticket id once your ticket is submitted successfully.
In this way, you can easily submit a ticket from MilesWeb client area.