In order to view your IMAP folders in Outlook Express, you will have to take the steps mentioned below:
- Right click on the email account in order to view the folders of that email account and click on ‘Properties’.
- Proceed to the IMAP tab and in the root folder type ‘Sent’.
- Click on ‘OK’ and confirm that outlook can read all your mail folders.
- Right click on the email account and select the IMAP folders. In order to view a folder, select it and it on ‘Show’. Hit ‘Ok’ when you are done.
- Click on send / receive all so that Outlook Express downloads all the messages in the respective folders.