Watch this video for a step by step process on how to create a mail account in Plesk
- Login to Plesk.
- On the left side of the sidebar click on Mail.
- Click on Create Email Address.
- Type the name of the new mail account in the Email address field.
- Keep this checkbox selected if you want the mailbox owner to be able to log in to Plesk and change any of the mail account settings.
- In the External email address field, enter the alternate email address to reset your password if you lose access to the primary email address.
- Type the password in the Password The password you enter must be alphanumeric i.e. combination of upper and lower-case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Enter the same password in Confirm password.
- If you want to use an auto-generated password then click on Generate. Both the Password and Confirm Password fields automatically get filled with the random password.
- To view the password click on Show.
- Copy this password and paste it in the notepad file for further reference.
- In checked Mailbox, mention the size of mailbox. The default size (5GB) is selected. If you want to manually define the mailbox size then select Another size option and enter mailbox size. Make sure the size you enter should not exceed the default size.
- Description in Plesk field is optional. If you want to add a description then you can add to this field otherwise you can leave it blank.
- Click on OK.
- This process requires 2-3 minutes and once done you will get a success message.
So in this way you can create a mail account in Plesk.
Also Read :