If you want to update Name servers for domain registered with MilesWeb, it’s a few click task. It’s easy than sending an email.
Login to your client area from https://billing.milesweb.com/clientarea.php
- Under option Domains, click on My domain.
- Select the domain for which you wish to update the Name servers.
- Click on Manage Name servers.
- Select the Radio Button.
- Select Use custom name servers & enter the Name servers as required.
- Click on Change Name servers & wait till DNS propagates.
DNS propagation depends on the TLD’s & is not standard for every domain name.
If your domain is not registered with MilesWeb, contact your domain registrar & ask them to update the Name servers.