The article explains how to configure the Disqus Comment System plugin for WordPress. Using this plugin you can easily integrate Disqus comments into a WordPress blog.
# Steps to install Disqus Comment System
Perform the following steps to install the Disqus Comment System :
1. Log in to WordPress site using administrator credentials.
2. On the left side of the panel, click on Plugins.
3. Click on Add New.
4. In the text box for Search, type disqus, and click on Search Plugins.
5. In the column for Name, identify the Disqus Comment System, and then click on Install Now.
6. Once the WordPress installs this plugin, click on Activate Plugin.
# Steps to configure Disqus Comment System
After installing the Disqus Comment System plugin, perform the following steps to configure it :
1. Log in to WordPress as an administrator.
2. On the left side of the panel, click on Comments.
(In case you receive a message about upgrading the database, click on Upgrade.)
3. On the Install Disqus Comments page, in the text box for Username or email, type your Disqus username.
4. In the text box for password, type your Disqus password.
5. Click on Next.
6. Under the section of Select a website, select your Disqus forum or register for a new one.
7. Click on Next. WordPress automatically installs Disqus for your blog.
8. If you want to view or change the plugin settings, then click on Plugin Settings.
Also Read :