You can easily set up email notifications in WooCommerce. WooCommerce enables you to determine every attribute right from setting up a new order to setting the password reset notifications that are sent on behalf of your online store through email.
Setting up email notifications is the first step while troubleshooting the missing emails from your WooCommerce website.
The process of setting up email notifications is mentioned below:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on ‘WooCommerce’ and then click on ‘Settings’ through the navigation menu.
- On the ‘WooCommerce settings’ page, click on the Emails tab.
- Here you will be able to see the available email notifications along with the recipients. Hover your mouse on the question mark to get more information about the notification.
- Click on the notification that you wish to set.
- Once you click on the notification, you will be directed to the notification management page. Check the box – ‘Enable this email notification’.
- Click on the ‘Save Changes’ option.
- A message will be displayed that says – ‘Your settings have been saved’.
- Click on the Emails tab for returning to the notifications list.
- You will have to repeat the steps for setting any email notification on WooCommerce.