Watch this video for a step by step process on how to create domain alias in Plesk
A domain alias allows you to point several domain names to the same website. It is useful for branding purposes.
For e.g. if your website is accessible by the domain name example.com, you can register additional domain name example.net and point to your website example.com
To create a Domain Alias in Plesk follow these steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Click on Add Domain Alias.
- In the Domain alias name field, enter the domain name as per your choice after www.
- By default, you will see the primary domain name in this section.
- These settings define which services should be available over the domain alias.
- The default settings works well in most of the cases so leave them as they are.
- Click on OK.
- This process requires 2-3 minutes and once done you will get a success message.
So, in this way you can create Domain Alias in Plesk.