In accordance with the geographical location of your WooCommerce store, you might want to be specific with the currency option that you are offering. You might want to change the default currency of your WooCommerce store. This can be done with just some few simple steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin account.
- Hover over the ‘WooCommerce’ option and click on ‘Settings’. This will direct you to the General tab.
- On this page, there will be a header titled – ‘Currency Options’. Below this option, there will be a drop down box through which you will be able to set the currency. You can select the desired currency here.
- On the basis of how your currency is displayed, you might also want to adjust the ‘Currency Position’ option, you can define if the currency symbol is displayed on the left or right side of the selected currency.
- On this page, you will also get the options for separators and decimals. Generally, most of the currencies work well with the default settings, but if you need any further options for customizations, you can define them here.
- Once you have made the required changes, click on ‘Save Changes’ so that the changes become active.