While managing a website, it is important to take backup of the website at regular time intervals in order to avoid loss of any data. The steps for backing up and restoring a Dolphin website files are mentioned below:
Use The Built-In Dolphin Backup / Restore Feature:
- Login to your Dolphin account and access the dashboard of the website.
- Go to >> Tools >> Database Backup.
- You will be redirected to a page were you can specify the type of data that you wish to backup and the location where you want the data to be stored.
- You have the option to copy either a particular table of the database or to copy the whole website. It is recommended to create the complete backup of the website.
- If you wish to restore the website database to the previous state for which you created the backup, Go to – Tools >> Database Backup >> Database Backup Tools and then select the file that you wish to deploy. You can wither select a database dump file that is stored on the server for the restored files or you can download them on your local computer.